Monday 2 November 2009

Model Sheets...

These probably should have went up before all the images of my model making, but ho hum.

There's a lot of things wrong with them that I need to change before I had them in this friday. The font is too hard to read on the boards because of the colour so I think I might change it to a lighter colour, maybe a really pale lilac so that it's still in-keeping with the colour scheme. I also missed out the hair texture on her eyebrows on some of the images.

As is was such a rush job to get it done for the last hand in the expressions sheet was thrown together and looks rubbish because the top of her hair has been cut off. To rectify this without wasting too much time I'm going to draw up a picture frame, maybe 2 or 3 different styles depending on time, and drop those over them.

I also want to add something to the Dynamics sheet as it looks a little bare, so might try to create a few more props.

Elevations

Dynamics

Expressions


No comments:

Post a Comment