Well the bad news is I didn't manage to reach my goal of 40 hats for Innocent Smoothies - and I lost a week as I was on holiday during the deadline so had to post them a week earlier - but I did manage to knit 16 hats and make 16 pompoms which I guess was pretty good going.
I pretty much stuck to one colour hats after the few stripy ones I did, that way I could churn more out and saved time on sewing in all the ends. I tried to vary them a little though with different patterns like moss stitch and ribbing.
So here's a photo of the little pile I sent off to innocent. I'm tempted to carry on knitting them for next years Big Knit!