Saturday 29 May 2010

Business shizzle...

I haven't updated much recently, but this isn't actually because I no longer need to, I do plan on keeping up with my blog even though college has finished, but I've only really been working on final show stuff and as it's things that I'll be showing I didn't want to ruin it by putting the images up on here... 

I have been continuing to take a few screen shots and plan on taking photos of other stuff I'm making so once final show has opened I'll stick them up, along with some photos from the show itself.

For now, here are the final designs for my business cards. Estimated delivery date is 2 days AFTER final show, which isn't very useful, but I'm hoping they might arrive within a week, if not I'm going to have to knock up some rubbishy temporary ones. Boooooo...

1 comment:

  1. hmm I never thought about how long stuff will take to arrive. I had another price check on our mugs we're making today and they're either gonna be well expensive or the picture on them won't be very big...so I'm not sure if we're even gonna do them now:\

    ReplyDelete