Tuesday 8 June 2010

Final show... Wedding photo...

So this is the first of a series of photos I drew up for final show; Mabel and Arthur's wedding photo...

Drawn in pencil first then scanned in and traced over in Photoshop...




To create Mabels bouquet I sourced an image from the internet and traced over it roughly and shaded it in colours to match my image, then dragged it onto the final piece and scaled it down...


Once I'd finished shading the characters I added a texture to make it look more like an old worn photograph...


...and here is the final image. I'd have liked to have more time to work on this, and the other images, but I had a deadline to meet to get stuff printed in time for the show, though I am quite pleased with the character design and the style as my work is usually flat, solid colour so I'd never tried shading them this way before...

No comments:

Post a Comment