Thursday 6 May 2010

More bits and pieces...

Here's the next bit of animation for the boy character, after he looks through the binoculars and sees something in the water...


This is the view through the binoculars the first time the boy looks through them. The animation is pretty fast, I'm running out of time as I only have 10 seconds to play with and ideally I'd have liked to keep the E4 logo on the screen for 3 seconds at the end, looks like it might have to be just 2 seconds now. This will be cut down to 1 second, I've tried to make everything a little longer at the end so that this dead space can be trimmed to make the final edit fit together better. Next I need to animate the final scene where the logo comes out of the water so it's more visible and bobs there for a bit... 


No comments:

Post a Comment