Sunday 14 March 2010

Alice concept art...

So this week hasn't gone quite as I had hoped, and then I've been in London this weekend so haven't been able to get much done.

I had a meeting with the band I'm doing the video for this week and told them my idea for the storyline, which kind of ties up a few loose ends, and they liked it, so I've started on the storyboards and can start working on designing the sets and other characters etc.

I've been gathering up stuff for my portfolio too, though I haven't got a lot and most of what I do have I want to rework so I have a lot to be getting on with, maybe for over the easter holidays.

For now here's the concept art for the Alice book cover I'm doing. Once the model is finished i'll be recreating this image in 3D and submitting it to the Penguin competition.


No comments:

Post a Comment