Thursday 27 January 2011

Sew what...

Well every evening this week I've had all sorts of plans to tick stuff off my creative to do list; finish the second sleeve on my jumper, start on the animal alphabet, finish off the first little cross stitch I'm doing, UPDATE MY BLOG... but I get too easily distracted!

I'm nearly finished one of those things though! The little cross stitch I'm doing! HURRAH! So here's some photos...




SOOO close to being done! So tonight I just need to fill in those little lines on the banner and do a little bit more sewing and then it's finished and can be sent to it's new home! 
Once it's been sent on it's merry way I can start on the next cross stitch project... and it's quite a big one....

I'd spotted these Emily Peacock cushions on a programme Phil and Kirsty did on Channel 4, but I didn't know that you could buy the patterns to make them yourself until I stumbled across them on t'interweb a few weeks ago. They were going to be a wedding present but I ended up having to show the bride to be and she wasn't too sure future hubby would approve... and I really should be giving them a present they both like! Not to worry though, they shan't go to waste! Just means I don't have to make a second pair for myself now as I get to keep these ones, and I can blog about my progress...


Not sure which I'll start first, maybe the KISS one as there's more blocks of colour so it'll feel like I'm making more progress with it! But I'm not allowing myself to start that until I've at least finished the sleeves for my jumper and done one image for my animal alphabet :s

1 comment:

  1. hola me podrias mandar el grafico de kiss and hugs gracias negra2403@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete