1. Time Plan - I need to add to this and detail what scenes we will be working on and when etc.
2. Concept art - This will either be done by scanning a scene from Sams storyboards and colouring it up or photographing Granny in a pose and using that to create some concept art.
3. Building the set - the majority of the set work is done, it just needs printed off on a large scale to suit the models and mounted onto card.
4. Stock Footage - collecting stock footage for the montage at the beginning of the animation
5. Collect Sound - collect a number of sounds for the animation so that when we get back after christmas we have a large sound bank to choose from.
6. Pixelation - to create the scene where the hands are holding cutlery Pixelation will be used. I also need to make the cutlery props for this.
7. Create my own Timeplan - as well as the group stuff I have my E4 stuff to do, which is a lot of work! (9 stop motion models to make!!!) so I need to organise myself!
here's some doodles to keep you occupied...
I drew this at college today... when I probably should have been doing work :s I think I might draw it up properly and colour it up.
And this was something I doodled in bed the other night. Neil does this drawing a day thing, so I bought a little sketchbook, 10cm x 10cm, and was going to fill a page a day with a doodle. I did this one four days ago and haven't done one since...