Wednesday 9 February 2011

Whoops...

When I posted the other day I forgot to post the photo of the February papercraft zombie from my calendar! I didn't manage to make it on the first of the month, I actually did it on the 6th, but ho hum...



Cross stitch progress is going rather slowly! and tonight I haven't managed to pick it up at all! One of the girls at work brought in her crafty-scrap book today and was nice enough to let me borrow it to bring home and take photos of some of the awesome clippings in it, so I've been busy doing that! Makes me want to buy a house and decorate it with awesome stuff though! 

I recently decided that it's going to be my mission to scope out markets for small vintage deer figurines, the super cute kitsch type! Don't ask me why, I just like them...

Also at work today the lovely Meg bought me a little blind packaged toy from Forbidden Planet! She's been named Mini-Meg and sat on my desk all day over-seeing my work...


Not the greatest photo because I took it on my phone...

Have been thinking about the 365 project some more too and thought it might be nice to start on my birthday (which is in March) as a way of documenting the year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment